Office Manager with Pediatrics Exp - Redford, Mich
Company: Kona Medical Consulting
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionGeneral DutiesDuties entail overseeing the
pediatric office's operations, including maintaining current
employee personnel files, phone calls to be answered at all times,
responsible for human resource issues such as preparing and
maintaining the employee benefit plans and collating statistics
required. Responsible for the enforcement of practice policies and
procedures. Provide direct supervision and professional development
training among subordinates. Responsible for ensuring the billing
system is progressing in a timely and complete fashion. Handling
and delegating work as they approach. Responsibilities
- Oversees daily pediatric office operations. Identifies and
resolves operational problems.
- Supervises assigned personnel. Reconciles employee timesheets
and maintains leave records. Prepares payroll for employees and
clinicians coordinating with the Management.
- Assists with hiring and training of assigned staff.
- Maintains provider applications and credentialing information
for participating health plans.
- Manage accounts payable. Performs monthly reconciliation.
Assist in miscellaneous bookkeeping functions.
- Manages credentialing and other related tasks
- Participates in professional development efforts to ensure
currency in pediatrics practices and trends.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Assume various duties as directed by the Management in the area
of personnel and accounting
- Maintain all staff and contract personnel files.
- Submit bills to appropriate pediatrics agencies and 3rd party
- Keep all evaluation forms current.
- Send deficiency notices to personnel.
- Act as the Management Company's primary point of contact,
answering inquiries of general nature from applicants, visitors,
and professional staff, assisting them in a friendly and
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Provides coverage to the front office as needed.
- Maintain master files of personnel evaluations and make copies
on a monthly basis for the appropriate department supervisors.
- May provide assistance in some inquiries of general nature form
applicants, visitors, and professional staff, assisting them in a
friendly and cooperative manner.
- Assume various duties as directed by the Management
Keywords: Kona Medical Consulting, Redford , Office Manager with Pediatrics Exp - Redford, Mich, Executive , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!