Company: Rb Coffee House Of Livonia dba Biggby Coffee
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Bring an enthusiastic attitude and reliable leadership every
week. Desire to help people grow and to teach others the Biggby
systems that provide exceptional products and services for our
customers. An appreciation for the value of each customer that
stops by our store.
Attitude: Eager to learn Willingness to adopt the Biggby systems
and standards Genuinely care for our fanatical
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Must work at least 3 shifts per week for a minimum of 18 hours
- Cashier (suggestive selling; cash handling; order
- Drink-making (use of espresso and other coffee equipment)
- Food production (preparing bagels and bagel sandwiches)
- Safety proceduresCompany IntroductionBiggby Coffee is a
fast-growing, purpose-driven, 100% franchised gourmet coffee system
based in East Lansing, MI.
Bob and Rhonda Perry opened their first Biggby location in 2011 and
since have added six more with plans for several additional stores.
We love the coffee business and believe strongly that BIGGBY COFFEE
exists to love people and to help you build a life you love.
We are looking for people who bring an enthusiastic attitude and
reliability every week. You will need a desire to grow and to learn
the Biggby systems that provide exceptional products and services
for our customers. An appreciation for the value of each customer
that stops by our store is mandatory. Several positions/roles
We make growth opportunities available and have seen many staff
rise from baristas all the way to assistant manager and manager
positions. All it takes is a great attitude and strong effort
levels. We can train you to do the rest!
Keywords: Rb Coffee House Of Livonia dba Biggby Coffee, Redford , Barista, Hospitality & Tourism , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!