Housekeeper - Housing
Company: Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
Posted on: January 15, 2023
OverviewPerform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain
Presbyterian Villages and resident rooms/units and common
- Clean and maintain all common areas including, but not limited
to corridors, lounges, reception areas, restrooms, storage and
supply areas, floors, offices, and chapel. Clean and maintain
resident rooms and units as assigned and/or as vacated so that
health standards are met by:
- Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to
- Dust and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Wash windows, blinds, walls, ceilings, woodwork, etc. as
- Move and arrange furniture.
- Replenish bathroom items. Wash and disinfect using approve
- Wash and disinfect bathroom and kitchen fixtures/appliances
using approved cleaning solutions.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Clean rugs and carpets using vacuum cleaners and
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides.
- Maintain adequate levels/quantities of supplies by reporting
accurate inventory to manager/lead for replenishment.
- VOW: Collect dining room and resident laundry. Sort clothing
and other articles, load washing machines and dryers, iron and fold
- Follow established policies and procedures including but not
- Presbyterian Villages policies and procedures.
- Safety policies and procedures.
- Federal, state and local regulations.
- All other duties as assignedQualificationsEducation : High
School Graduate, General Education Degree (GED) or currently
enrolled in program if under 18.Experience : No prior experience
necessaryComputer SkillsMust be able to operate a computer.PHYSICAL
- Handling / Fingering
- Reach Outward/Above Shoulder
- Climb, Squat, Kneel, & Bend
- Lift/Carry 20 lbs. Up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Push/Pull 25 lbs. or lessUp to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Vision (Near, Depth Perception)
- Sense of SmellWork EnvironmentThe employee will work inside,
but will have regular exposure to fumes and airborne particles,
occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals, noise, etc.
Care and alertness required when working with machinery, equipment
and cleaning agents.Job Locations US-MI-RedfordJob ID
2022-1917Category Housekeeping/LaundryShifts DaysType
Contingent/Temporary (as needed)
Keywords: Presbyterian Villages of Michigan, Redford , Housekeeper - Housing, Hospitality & Tourism , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!