RedfordRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Redford jobs

Recruiting Coordinator

Company: Bartech Staffing
Location: Redford
Posted on: May 23, 2023

Job Description:

Recruiting Coordinator- Redford, MI 2 days remote and 3 in office Job Summary:

  • The recruiting coordinator will spend most of their day interacting with Contract Agency Personnel.
  • Responsible for communicating with multiple departments.
  • Will coordinate first day start details with agency resources, do orientations, assist in completion of paperwork, file paperwork.
  • Will assist in communicating contractor issues to the vendor when applicable.
  • Will utilize MS Office products for their daily duties.
  • Will be handling confidential paperwork, so they be responsible in that area.
  • Will perform basic HR duties which will include minimal recruiting functions
  • 70% of this job is working with agencies and the other 30% light recruiting in the automotive industry Requirements:
    • Looking for someone with 2-5 yrs of experience with onboarding and recruiting experience
    • Experience in the automotive industry
    • Must have MS Office suite experience
    • Strong data entry/filing skills
    • Ability to handling confidential paperwork
    • Must be able to multi-task
    • Must have good communication and customer services skill
    • Must be articulate and professional

Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Redford , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Redford, Michigan

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Michigan jobs by following @recnetMI on Twitter!

Redford RSS job feeds