Field Service Technician
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Job Title: Field Service Technician Location: Will be traveling
a couple of weeks at a time to customer locations around the US
(Arkansas, Tennessee, Texas, etc.). Candidates must be close enough
to work at one of the offices when not on assignment. This would
include Metro Detroit, Dallas, Charlotte, Irvine CA, or Rhode
Island Duration: Direct Hire Pay: $75k DOE Field Service Technician
The Installation Technician will provide installation of automation
measurement systems onto high-speed conveyor systems. Installation
duties to include running conduit, creating drops and final
connections, wiring control cabinets and programming PLCs. Must be
able to lead a team of 2-3 technicians on installs of high-end
products such as CMM Machines. Responsibilities:
- Use a variety of hand tools to install and connect measurement
sensors Route and connect wiring to industrial control panels.
- Fabricate and install conduit with PLC Network Lines Examine
building layout to determine best installation plan and
- Ability to follow control drawings and conform to customer
- Systems will vary and may include 7 Axis Rails, turntables,
various types of safety systems, robots, PLCs and sensors.
- On-site service calls to correct problems with Automated
High-speed Conveyor systems and robotic systems including Sliders
and Turn- tables.
- Correct the problem to customers satisfaction, with minimum
production down time.
- Ensure prompt preparation and completion of service and expense
reporting related to assigned duties.
- Provide the highest customer satisfaction in a professional
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Electronics or Programming
preferred or equivalent combination of technical courses and
- 2+ years' experience with Electrical installation,
troubleshooting and system debugging.
- Preferred knowledge of Robotic language and interfacing and
programing, PLC knowledge, In-Line/Off-Line Simulation, I/O
capabilities, and communication.
- Requires in depth knowledge of electrical skills along with
measurement and automation disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated, highly detail-oriented and organized,
capable of working independently.
- Excellent customer service, verbal, and written communication
- Comfortable with extensive travel 100%
- Lifting of up to 100 lbs. with proper lifting equipment.
Competitive benefits package that is second to none. Exceptional
medical, dental, vision insurances Flexible Spending Accounts FSA,
401k with employer match Generous Paid Time Off, PTO, Tuition
Reimbursement. Why Kelly -- ? Your engineering skills are in
demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly--
Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations
where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects,
and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer
the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking
for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to
find your dream engineering job. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're
always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new
ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did
we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Redford , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!