Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer (Nuc Med)
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: May 22, 2023
We're looking for a Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer (Nuc
Med), working in the Biotechnology/Medical Devices industry in
Detroit, Michigan, United States.
- Perform a customer-facing role that services, maintains, and
modifies MV imaging equipment at customer sites.
- Support the Nuclear Medicine modality initially with potential
to cross train into other modalities in the future.
- Work different shifts as business needs dictate, including
willingness to work overtime as required. Advanced notice will be
provided for any shift changes.
- Report to the Customer Success Manager. Experience Required for
- ---Technical Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of field service experience is desired
- Previous knowledge and experience with Nuclear Medicine imaging
- Proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
- Strong electronics and computer skills required
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience performing service, preventative
maintenance, and modifications on Medical Imaging Equipment at
customer sites with minimal supervision
- Ability and experience to establish and maintain proper
business relationships with customers and peers, as well as
performing necessary administrative duties accurately
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required
- Ability to work both individually and in an established team
- Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography;
willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Redford , Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer (Nuc Med), IT / Software / Systems , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...