Company: McLane - Foodservice
Posted on: September 8, 2020
14835 Pilot Drive Plymouth, MI 48170
The Sanitation teammate performs various cleaning and general
building maintenance duties both inside and outside the
distribution center. The candidate should be familiar with Silliker
standards of cleanliness.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance begin your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match begins your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and
- Pick up trash and empty trash cans; clean and sanitize
fixtures; wipe down dust; sweep, mop, and vacuum.
- Refill supplies such as soap, paper towels, and air
- Keep walkways clear of trash and debris.
- Mow grass and clear snow from walkways seasonally.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products
- Hiring Immediately
- Generous Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current
offers and information. Associated topics: clean, custodial,
custodian, feed, house cleaner, housekeeping, janitor, janitorial,
Keywords: McLane - Foodservice, Redford , Sanitation Teammate, Other , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!