Structural Mechanic II
Posted on: April 30, 2021
At Kelly -- Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about
helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We're seeking a Structural Mechanic II to work at an Industry
Leading Aircraft Manufacturer in Savannah, GA. With us, it's all
about finding the job that's just right. Why you should apply to be
- Industry Leading Aircraft Manufacturer
- Pay Rate of $23.03
- Get paid weekly
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via What's a typical day as a
Structural Mechanic II? You'll be: Working in a team-oriented work
environment, under minimal supervision, performing a variety of
structural assembly operations in a production department.
- Performing assembly and fitting of detail parts and structures
and varied drilling and riveting operations; ensures parts/assembly
- Riveting structural assemblies and parts using all tools
required to do the job e.g. portable riveting guns, pneumatic guns,
pneumatic drills, counter sinks, rivet shavers, files, reamers,
rivets. Must display the ability to remove fasteners without
- Reading work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches, and operation
sheets to determine sequence of operations, type size and hole
pattern for rivets.
- Checking all work and ensure a defective free assembly prior to
- Maintaining and using all logs and records e.g. MIR sheets,
DMTs, Crabs, PCOs.
- Aligning and assembling parts to be riveted using jigs, holding
fixtures, pins, clamps, and fasteners.
- Making repairs per Discrepant Material Tags (DMT), Material
Review Request (MRR), Production Change Orders (PCO), performs
necessary rework to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly work area, supports the company
5S Program, and complies with all safety regulations.
- Working with minimal supervision on duties and tasks.
- Supporting Lean Activities. This job might be an outstanding
fit if you have:
- A High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years related structural assembly experience. Previous
structural aviation experience preferred.
- Experience working with Solumina and Smarteam preferred.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Are skilled in close tolerance work and have knowledge of use
of special tools and equipment.
- The ability to use mathematical formulas by solving dimensional
problems using fractions, decimal fractions, and whole
- Basic computer skills.
- The ability to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
- The ability to read and comprehend basic documents and
- The essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for
hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail,
ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
- Good housekeeping and safety practices.
- The ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- The ability to work any shift.
- The ability to climb ladders/stands/stairs and work in small
spaces and/or restricted areas. What happens next Once you apply,
you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look
like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work
out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters
will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even
more. Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're
all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Structural Mechanic
II today! After you apply, click here to schedule a brief 15-minute
interview to discuss your resume and job details. #VN2021 Why Kelly
-- ? You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward,
and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing
experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities
where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills
and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of
where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up. About Kelly
-- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts
of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Redford , Structural Mechanic II, Other , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!