Registered Field Nurse - FLEXIBLE SHIFTS
Company: National Home Care LLC
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Home care agency seeks a Registered Nurse who has a passion for
the delivery of top-quality care. A Registered Nurse administers
skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their
place of residence. She/he leads by example and has an innate sense
of professionalism and customer service that is exemplified through
their interactions with our patients & staff.
What your day will look like?
Position requires 75% travel to patients' home and 25% to
complete charting and coordinate services with physicians.
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates
the patients nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and
summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely
manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services. Informs personnel of changes in the
condition and needs of the patient.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting
nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in service programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and
changes in condition.
- Completes certification/re-certification orders and discharge
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist,
Occupational Therapist and Medical Social Worker those patients
requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to
- Participates in peer review and Quality Assessment and
Performance Improvement as assigned.
- Gives total patient care as needed. Takes on-call duty nights,
weekends, and holidays, as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments,
transfers, resumptions of care, discharges, and significant change
in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Areas of Coverage Metro Detroit, Down River, Redford, Westland,
Livonia, Southfield, Novi, Canton, Warren, Sterling Heights,
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: National Home Care LLC, Redford , Registered Field Nurse - FLEXIBLE SHIFTS, Other , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!