KFC General Manager
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Tired of working the midnight or early morning shifts? Looking for
quality of life?
Vangeloff Management KFC Inc has 17 locations throughout Oakland,
Macomb and Wayne Counties and is looking for talented, dedicated,
customer focused leaders to manage our restaurants.
The Restaurant Manager position is a full time 50 hour salary
If you're already a successful manager, you need to check out our
Restaurant General Manager position. As a Restaurant General
Manager, you have the keys to a $1 million+ business (literally!).
And when you grow your team and the business by making our
customers' day, you get rewarded in a big way.
· Flexible Schedules.
· Monthly bonuses for management.
· Paid training.
· Opportunity for advancement.
· Next day pay for up to 50% of hours worked through our Branch Pay
· Earn your GEDKFC has a FREE all-inclusive program from start to
finish through the KFC Rise program.
· College Grant ProgramThe KFC REACH Foundation helps employees
pursue their dreams of going to college through yearly grants for
all employees of any position/age pursuing a degree.
· Health and Dental benefits offered to Full-Time employees.
· Free $10 employee meals per shift worked.
· Employee referral bonuses when getting your friends a job at
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you
need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you
should have from the get-go:
- A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help
bring together a winning team. You're all about creating a great
place to work for the team.
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you
are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our
family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and
- You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
- You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the
restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license,
reliable transportation (not public transportation - you may need
to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true
desire to learn and grow.
We've got great jobs for people just starting their careers,
looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after
retirement. At KFC, what you do matters! If you want a fun,
flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life
Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Keywords: KFC, Redford , KFC General Manager, Other , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!