Company: Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Greets family and visitors, answers general
inquiries, assists/directs to the appropriate party, performs
clerical tasks and assists with residents needs as needed.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, scanners,
copiers, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing,
database management, and other applications.
- Answer telephones with pleasant demeanor using PVM approved
greeting, give information to callers, take messages, or transfer
calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet persons entering establishment with pleasant demeanor
using PVM required greetings, determine nature and purpose of
visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations or
appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information/
documents using computer, mail, or facsimile machine to ensure
timely receipt of information.
- Organizes and maintain reported maintenance work orders
received from residents and staff upon receipt.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such type, format,
proofread, and recommend revisions on documents and make copies of
correspondence or other printed material.
- Distribute incoming mail or other materials on day received and
prepare outgoing mail by next scheduled pickup.
- Maintain confidentiality of resident, staff personnel and
- Schedule space or equipment for special programs, meetings, or
- Responsible for responding to the Personal Emergency Response
System (PERS) when a page is received because a resident activated
their emergency button. Assess the situation and calls 911 for
assistance when necessary.
- Keep resident and staff personal information confidential.
- Attend and participate in all appropriate meetings and training
opportunities in order to keep informed on current information and
- Follow established policies and procedures including but not
- Presbyterian Villages policies and procedures.
- Safety policies and procedures.
- Federal, state and local regulations.
- All other duties as assigned
Education : High School
Graduate/ General Education Degree (GED).
Experience : One to two years
Must have proficient skills in computers and
Microsoft Office Software.
Keywords: Presbyterian Villages of Michigan, Redford , Receptionist, Other , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!