RN Case Manager HCBS
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Registered Nurse RN Case Manager renders professional RN
care to patients in their home by assessing, developing,
implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned
$5,000 Sign on Bonus!!
Weekly Pay! Flexible Schedule!
Cambridge Home Health Care, a part of LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care
conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement:
A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred.
Must have current RN licensure in state of practice.
Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Current CPR certification required.
Understands the concepts of home health care and the role of the
RN as a member of a full discipline health
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Redford , RN Case Manager HCBS, Other , Elyria, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!