Company: Advantage Living Centers - Wayne, MI
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Whatyou would be doing:In this role you will directly support
the nursing teamtoprovidecare for residentsbyassistingthem to start
their day with grooming and dressing support,serving meals, light
housekeepingof their rooms and items,andengaging residents in
conversation and activities.Whatyourwork schedulewould be:We offer
flexible scheduling options of 4, 6, 8 and 12 hours shifts to best
meet the needs of your personal commitments and those of our
- Preferably has a High School diploma orequivalent.
- Has patience, compassion, and a desire to care for the frail
elderly in a gentle and empatheticmanner.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to express selfadequately inwritten and oral
communication and to communicate effectively in an
interdisciplinary care setting with residents, families, and staff
members.Rewards and Recognitions:Employeesare offeredan industry
competitive compensation package. In addition toanhourly
wage,employees can take advantage of amenu of health coverage and
- Health Care Coverage:Choose from four different BCBS programs
(HMOand PPOoptions).DeltaDental,EyeMed,Aflac,health savings or flex
spending accounts, STD,LTDandLifeinsurance.
- CombinedTime Off.Both full andparttime employeesaccrueCTOhours.
Full timeemployeescanaccrue80 hoursand part
timeemployeescanaccrue40 hoursper year.
- Holidays.Sevenpaidholidays.Hourly employees whowork on aholiday
earn their regular hourly wage, plus holiday pay.
- Life Happensbefore payday. Take advantage of our Wallet program
to access wages for hours worked before your payday.
- 401Ksavings isavailable to Part-Time & Full-Time staff after 6
months of employment. Must be 18+ years old toparticipate.
- Employee Referral Program.Be rewarded for your contribution to
our team withunlimitedreferral bonuses.
- Tuition Reimbursement,Full timeemployees become eligible after
one year of employment with a maximum reimbursement of up to $1,000
per year.Part timeemployees are eligible after two years of
employment with a maximum reimbursement of up to $750 per
Keywords: Advantage Living Centers - Wayne, MI, Redford , Hospitality Aide, Other , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!