Company: Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES*
At Tropical Smoothie Cafe, we inspire a healthier lifestyle by
serving amazing food and smoothies with a bit of tropical fun! Our
Shift Leaders are key to delivering on this promise which is driven
by our four values: Solid Relationships, Playing to Win, Creative
Spirit and Living Better. If you are Smart and have Integrity,
Drive, and Enthusiasm, you would be a great Tropical Smoothie Caf--
* Interacts with crew members and customers using "Tropitude"
(Tropitude is our "mojo" and what makes Tropical Smoothie Caf-- fun
and different and means having energy and creating a positive
* Delivers 'Unparalleled Hospitality' to each customer that visits
* Works well with the TSC Team. Treats members of the team with
* Knowledgeable and proficient in each position within the caf--
and able to perform all tasks.
* Successfully completed the Caf-- Basics Training Program and
Certified Trainer Program. Has ServSafe certification within 30
days of becoming a Shift Lead.
* Assembles and serves fresh food and smoothies prepared to
Tropical Smoothie Cafes' standards. Monitor team to ensure they are
using the correct measurements to ensure food costs controlled and
customer receives the food to TSC standards.
* Prepares ingredients for our food and smoothies following the
recipes with correct measurements.
* Uses our sanitation practices to handle and prepare food. Ensures
team is following and using the same practices.
* Ensures entire store is clean through the shift and at the end of
the shift. Cleans and organizes kitchen, workstations, dining room,
restrooms, and any other areas in the cafe. All cleaning
responsibilities, including deep cleaning, are the responsibility
of every employee.
* Follows the steps to operate the register including greeting the
customer, taking customer orders, repeating orders back, accurately
handling cash, and being responsible for the drawer.
* Ensures each station is operating to Tropical Smoothie Cafe's
* Oversees and manages the store to company standards for customer
service, cleanliness and labor levels when the General Manger is
not in the store.
* Trains and coaches crew members during each shift to ensure brand
standards are upheld.
* Uses tools to accomplish goals, manage labor (under 18%) and
* Follows all safety and security policies set by the brand.
* Performs any additional tasks necessary to run the cafe.
* Experienced Tropical Smoothie Cafe Crew Member.
* Legally able to work within the State and Federal guidelines.
* Continuous standing and walking throughout the duration of each
* Bending, lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds to perform duties
like stocking, refilling ice or taking out trash.
* Constant face-to-face interactions with crew members and
* Safely navigate in a fast-paced cafe environment.
* Ability to multi-task and remain positive in sometimes stressful
* Most shifts are between six to eight hours, but this may
* Shift Leaders can expect to have some early mornings, late
evenings, weekend and/or holiday hours and may have additional
opening/closing responsibilities. Each Shift Lead must work one
Saturday shift and one Sunday shift per month.
* Lead Crew Members by demonstrating Tropical Smoothie Cafes core
values in all interactions.
* Comply with the Tropical Smoothie Cafe uniform and personal
hygiene polices for each shift.
* Fun, fast-paced, upbeat environment with no fryers!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 - $13.50 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Paid training
* 1 year
* Fast casual restaurant
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Redford , Shift Leader, Other , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!