Outside Service Technician
Company: TREDROC TIRE SERVICES LLC
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Our Service Technicians have a passion for working on cars and
trucks while consistently exceeding our customer expectations. If
this sounds like you, we want you to join our exceptional team. We
are looking to add a team member that can bring in new knowledge,
skills and a willingness to grow with us. The primary function of
this role is to service and repair fleet and customer vehicles.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary, paid time off and an
excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision
coverage and a 401k retirement plan.
Tredroc Tire Services is one of the top commercial tire service
providers in the Midwest. With over 40 years in the industry,
Tredroc has grown to over 20 commercial tire centers, 5 tire
retreading plants and more than 250 service vehicles. We are
constantly striving to reinvent ourselves to stay at the forefront
of the industry with our products, services as well as making our
company a top place to work for all employees.
What you'll do:
- Dismounting, balancing and mounting tires, at any location, using
a service vehicle
- Service regular customers in accordance with the service
- Be involved in a rotation of on-call and/or back up duty for
24-hour emergency road-side assistance calls
- Clearly mark all tires with customer name and location for
- Use of jack stands, impact wrenches and other heavy hand tools to
perform service work
- Inspect and identify potential problems on all tires and properly
- Complete daily vehicle inspection reports
- Keep a detailed and accurate record of all work performed
- Maintain a clean and presentable work environment at all
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor - At least 21 years
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Valid CDL and proof of an acceptable driving record
- 1+ Year(s) experience with tire maintenance and repair
- Ability to operate machinery with moving parts
- Knowledge on how to properly load, unload and secure cargo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift/maneuver 100 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to pass the vision and physical components of the State
Drug screen, Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report are required
prior to employment.
Tredroc Tire Services is an equal opportunity employer:
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Keywords: TREDROC TIRE SERVICES LLC, Redford , Outside Service Technician, Professions , Redford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!